The Student Room Group

What should I do?

So the time is 12:50am in the morning (UK) right now and a couple of minutes ago I woke up, my heart was racing and I was shaking feeling like I was going to puke but then I managed to slow my heart beat down by taking deep breathes and it worked ( thank god cos I didn’t wanna throw up) does anyone know what could be the cause of this ??
Did you have an awful dream?
You may of had a night terror , people usually don’t remember them but when they wake up they are scared and sweaty and out of breath. Just in case keep a cold glass of water next to you’re bed and I hope you feel better.
Reply 3
No, not that I know of
Reply 4
Original post by Aliyahkhan_
You may of had a night terror , people usually don’t remember them but when they wake up they are scared and sweaty and out of breath. Just in case keep a cold glass of water next to you’re bed and I hope you feel better.

Okay, I’ll do that tonight. Last night I went to sleep okay and today I’ve woken up and I feel fine
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, I will do that tonight, Thankyou. Last night I went to sleep okay after I felt sick etc and now today I’ve woken up and I feel like I normally would when I wake up. I will update you if it happens again tonight or not because the previous nights before yesterday night it didn’t happen at all and I went to sleep fine.
Reply 6
@Aliyahkhan_Okay, I will do that tonight, Thankyou. Last night I went to sleep okay after I felt sick etc and now today I’ve woken up and I feel like I normally would when I wake up. I will update you if it happens again tonight or not because the previous nights before yesterday night it didn’t happen at all and I went to sleep fine.
Ok hope it works :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest