Help!! EU student applying to Swansea Uni Watch

_Chelseaaaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Help I'm an Irish student applying to Swansea university and I'm still waiting to hear from them as they wont update my application. Because it's taking so long and I am currently holding an offer from an Irish University my parents are not being surpportive towards me going to the UK anymore. I'm so worried what to do if I get into Swansea as it is my first choice
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Phone them. They’re open for clearing today.
f_841
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well you don't have to accept any CAO round one offers until the 23rd or something like that, look it up for specifics so calm down it'll all work out
_Chelseaaaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Update Swansea university said they will update my UCAS in 24/48 hours. I don't have to accept my CAO offer until next Friday at five. I'm just worried if I get into Swansea I would have to fund it by myself
Last edited by _Chelseaaaaa; 4 weeks ago
f_841
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by _Chelseaaaaa)
Update Swansea university said they will update my UCAS in 24/48 hours. I don't have to accept my CAO offer until next Friday at five. I'm just worried if I get into Swansea I would have to fund it by myself
Did you not apply for student finance? I think you can still apply if you need to. If you're eligible for a SUSI grant that will carry over and provide some assistance. Other than that unless you've researched the grants or scholarships offered by Swansea you're leaving it a bit late, so spend your time researching these options in the coming days.

Obviously it would be easier to fund the course in Ireland so it really depends on what options are available to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?