Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My uni gave me '3 calendar days' (since I called them on Thursday morning) to pick them in UCAS. Can someone just confirm what day that works out to be? (are they including thursday)
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My uni gave me '3 calendar days' (since I called them on Thursday morning) to pick them in UCAS. Can someone just confirm what day that works out to be? (are they including thursday)
that is pretty bad wording on their part, i'd take it as either today or tomorrow, are they open to call and confirm?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by claireestelle)
that is pretty bad wording on their part, i'd take it as either today or tomorrow, are they open to call and confirm?
I asked them and they said 'best to do it within the next day or 2'. Still quite vague. Basically don't think there's a specific cut off.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
My university still hasn't emailed me any information regarding my course or anyhing so do I need to ring them?
Anonymous #1
My university still hasn't emailed me any information regarding my course or anyhing so do I need to ring them?
Have you already added them on UCAS track? When?

If you haven't added them yet I would call them up to check your verbal offer still stands.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you already added them on UCAS track? When?

If you haven't added them yet I would call them up to check your verbal offer still stands.
Yeah they sent me an email to apply for student ID but I havent got my login yet so it doesnt work and they dont send me info about when to start
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah they sent me an email to apply for student ID but I havent got my login yet so it doesnt work and they dont send me info about when to start
I wouldn't worry until it's been a week at least, get your accomodation sorted but otherwise don't panic.
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I asked them and they said 'best to do it within the next day or 2'. Still quite vague. Basically don't think there's a specific cut off.
That's very vague, I d be sure to have made a decision by tommorow then.
Anonymous #1
That's very vague, I d be sure to have made a decision by tommorow then.
I have other options left. So I'll make sure I firm it by Sunday night. Then I'll give them a call. If they say I was too late, I'll just go to one of my other options
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn't worry until it's been a week at least, get your accomodation sorted but otherwise don't panic.
Okay thanks, I'll wait until friday next week and hopefully something will have been sent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (208)
23.64%
Pop (218)
24.77%
Jazz (33)
3.75%
Classical (49)
5.57%
Hip-Hop (169)
19.2%