The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff university accommodation

Hi I’ve received an offer for house 19 in talybont south - just wondering if anyone has stayed there before and can give me some info on what it’s like in terms of noise etc.
Original post by Elsie2001
Hi I’ve received an offer for house 19 in talybont south - just wondering if anyone has stayed there before and can give me some info on what it’s like in terms of noise etc.

Did you apply through clearing?

(I don't know the answer to your question, sorry).
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Did you apply through clearing?

(I don't know the answer to your question, sorry).

No I think talybont south was around my second or third choice when I originally applied
Reply 3
Original post by Elsie2001

I have also been offered Talybont south. My friend stayed there for her first year and it is really social but the rooms are quite small. I think I'm gunna go for accommodation that isn't provided by the university for my first year just because I want a studio
Hi,

based on Student Crowd Reviews Talybont South is one of the most sociable places at Cardiff Uni :smile:
Reply 5
Hey, I’ve heard it’s quite noisy but only because it’s sociable - were you asking because you’d rather be in quiet halls? Because I have an offer for university halls and I’m looking to swap, so would you want to by any chance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending