Mollyy2002
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Ok so I have gotten bbbc for my as results im absolutely disappointed and demotivated but I really need to get it together and work with what I have.Im planning on redoing bio in which I got the C and move that to an A.

What I really need to know is what I can do to move from B’s to an A* in a2 and if thats possible I’m willing to really put in the effort this time
My goal is to get A*A*A so I can redeem myself for how badly I did this year.Should I start studying a lot these last couple summer days or focus on just my resit?

I’d appreciate some advice
Afreenkhatoonxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mollyy2002)
Ok so I have gotten bbbc for my as results im absolutely disappointed and demotivated but I really need to get it together and work with what I have.Im planning on redoing bio in which I got the C and move that to an A.

What I really need to know is what I can do to move from B’s to an A* in a2 and if thats possible I’m willing to really put in the effort this time
My goal is to get A*A*A so I can redeem myself for how badly I did this year.Should I start studying a lot these last couple summer days or focus on just my resit?

I’d appreciate some advice
Universities don't actually care about AS. I was exactly like you last year, I flopped my exams in year 12 getting a c and e but i still got offers from KCL and Queen Mary. I don't think there is any point of resitting your As, that time is better spent trying to revise for A levels and proving to your teachers that you should be predicted high grades. The predictions are what actually matters as well as a strong personal statement. I think you shouldn't worry about them and just focus on maybe starting the A2 content before school starts as well as going over your As so you can get ahead. that way in lessons it'll be revision for you instead of new content
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate