Discrepancy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don’t know which one I should make? Or if I should have both?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Discrepancy)
I don’t know which one I should make? Or if I should have both?
Get the student account for better bonuses and freebies. You can always transfer money if you find a much better savings account.
Personinsertname
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Savings accounts are generally extra. There are different types of saving accounts and some are basically the same as a normal current account and vice versa. I know it sounds confusing but there are generally just a few details like interest rates, whether or not you are allowed to make withdrawals that differ.

A student account is essential for all the basics and it often comes with many bonuses and a interest free overdraft.
Savings accounts are meant for saving money and will generally prevent you from making withdrawals.
Fresher18
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You'll need a student account or just a general current account as any bills or purchases will have to come from a current account and to my knowledge savings accounts don't provide a debit card to spend online/shops. You would normally have a savings account alongside, I personally have 2 savings accounts and my main account but thats because its what i've ended up with over the years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)