The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Anyone else heading to reaseheath University this September

Is anyone else heading to reaseheath in September to do Bsc animal behaviour and welfare? 1st year at reaseheath and then final 2 at Chester.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by lsharp1470
Is anyone else heading to reaseheath in September to do Bsc animal behaviour and welfare? 1st year at reaseheath and then final 2 at Chester.

Hi there! We're sorry no one has got back to you just yet. We hope you can meet a fellow student :smile: Let us know if you have any questions.
hi!! I'm starting too on a foundation year for behaviour and welfare :smile:
Reply 4
Hey, that's great! you living in halls or travelling? I didn't think anyone would reply on here at all
I only live about half hour away so I'm travelling in, you?
Reply 6
I'm travelling in from Manchester. Bit a journey but having the bus routes they offer makes it easier.
yeah definitely, I went reaseheath college also and the busses aren't really all that bad, esp considering they're free now
Reply 8
For sure there, so you know what your in for then and know the place pretty well I'd imagine. I've been out of education for a while so it's pretty daunting haha
yeah haha, id imagine being at reaseheath for your first year will likely help make it less daunting for you as it is so much smaller than a normal uni campus would be
Reply 10
Oh yeah, no doubt about that. I only have a year there so it'll be worth the travel to get situated for Chester next year
yeah, makes the transition to Chester much easier as youll be moving and everything with friends which has made me feel much better about everything
Reply 12
Oh for sure, makes it a lot easier. By what information on the course has been realised on the app, it seems like it's a pretty interesting to be doing now more information is out in depth
Heyy! I just finished the foundation year at Reaseheath for the BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Going into the official first year of the course this year. If you have any questions about the campus and lecturers before you start I'm happy to help.
Original post by nxomithomxs
Heyy! I just finished the foundation year at Reaseheath for the BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Going into the official first year of the course this year. If you have any questions about the campus and lecturers before you start I'm happy to help.

Hi! How did you find studying at Reaseheath? Did you live there or stay at Chester for accommodation. I’m nervous that I’ll feel isolated from the Chester uni life during year 1 at reaseheath
Original post by erinwilliams208
Hi! How did you find studying at Reaseheath? Did you live there or stay at Chester for accommodation. I’m nervous that I’ll feel isolated from the Chester uni life during year 1 at reaseheath

Hi I am looking at either Hartpury or Reaseheath and was also worried about how being at Reaseheath for a year and then moving to Chester would work. I haven't visited either and am not sure what accomodation/nightlife would be like in Reaseheath. My course would be one year at Reaseheath and years 2 and 3 in Chester. Is there lots going on in Reaseheath or do lots of people commute in? THanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending