Want more information about this university?

Anyone else heading to reaseheath University this September

Watch
lsharp1470
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone else heading to reaseheath in September to do Bsc animal behaviour and welfare? 1st year at reaseheath and then final 2 at Chester.
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lsharp1470)
Is anyone else heading to reaseheath in September to do Bsc animal behaviour and welfare? 1st year at reaseheath and then final 2 at Chester.
Hi there! We're sorry no one has got back to you just yet. We hope you can meet a fellow student Let us know if you have any questions.
pizza4tyra
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi!! I'm starting too on a foundation year for behaviour and welfare
lsharp1470
Rep:
?
Hey, that's great! you living in halls or travelling? I didn't think anyone would reply on here at all
pizza4tyra
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I only live about half hour away so I'm travelling in, you?
lsharp1470
Rep:
?
I'm travelling in from Manchester. Bit a journey but having the bus routes they offer makes it easier.
pizza4tyra
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah definitely, I went reaseheath college also and the busses aren't really all that bad, esp considering they're free now
lsharp1470
Rep:
?
For sure there, so you know what your in for then and know the place pretty well I'd imagine. I've been out of education for a while so it's pretty daunting haha
pizza4tyra
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah haha, id imagine being at reaseheath for your first year will likely help make it less daunting for you as it is so much smaller than a normal uni campus would be
lsharp1470
Rep:
?
Oh yeah, no doubt about that. I only have a year there so it'll be worth the travel to get situated for Chester next year
pizza4tyra
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah, makes the transition to Chester much easier as youll be moving and everything with friends which has made me feel much better about everything
lsharp1470
Rep:
?
Oh for sure, makes it a lot easier. By what information on the course has been realised on the app, it seems like it's a pretty interesting to be doing now more information is out in depth
nxomithomxs
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Heyy! I just finished the foundation year at Reaseheath for the BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Going into the official first year of the course this year. If you have any questions about the campus and lecturers before you start I'm happy to help.
erinwilliams208
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by nxomithomxs)
Heyy! I just finished the foundation year at Reaseheath for the BSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare. Going into the official first year of the course this year. If you have any questions about the campus and lecturers before you start I'm happy to help.
Hi! How did you find studying at Reaseheath? Did you live there or stay at Chester for accommodation. I’m nervous that I’ll feel isolated from the Chester uni life during year 1 at reaseheath
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (137)
28.48%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.51%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.36%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed