The Student Room Group

Why did guy at work unfollow me does he still like me?

Met this guy a little while or so in work but we don't work closely together in the airport. We spoke in work sometime iit'd been raining I was out in it got drenched he was out also. Later on that night next day at our work party he came over to me saying “you not wet anymore?” smiling he was asking what I thought about a couple guys at work if I liked them I let him know I didn't like them. Only recently know each other. Next times we've seen each other having a bit of banter. Work at the airport he passed the check in desk was looking at me as he was walking past. While ago I had to marshall passengers to plane keep in lines. (he seen me do it many times not new) He works on the ramp not his job He came stood beside me came close leaning in looking me in the eyes deeply around my face smiling then said let me show you a little trick you stand here it'll be better etc I joked to him you can help if you want. I was like still won't work see I told you cause one went out. Stood beside me almost touching few minutes then went and put cones there (never use them ). Felt some weird chemistry when he was close to me looking at me like that deeply. Another time was checking what gate the plane was coming him asked another guy who he was beside. It wasn't far I went back over he's like it's coming now run quick joking a few weeks ago. Been a while I don't to see him a lot now Usually I say hello he's like whatsup and both look each other deep i eyes as we do. Earlier this week followed him on instagram liked one of his pics. He followed right back a . Saw him today but didn't really acknowledge him or even look at him much or get chance to talk then he unfollowed me?
All workplace culture is toxic. Nothing lasts; too many foreigners, too much moving around, too much social media interference, not enough permanence. A workplace should be a family. But we live in a gig economy.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Does he still like me?
Original post by Anonymous
Does he still like me?

Sounds like you're being a bit creepy to me.
Reply 4
Original post by DoWidzeniaKasia
Sounds like you're being a bit creepy to me.

creepy how?
creepy how?

Guy just wants to work and be left alone. Your presence is maybe making him feel uncomfortable. He was only being helpful.
Reply 6
Original post by DoWidzeniaKasia
Guy just wants to work and be left alone. Your presence is maybe making him feel uncomfortable. He was only being helpful.

He seemed into at the time like the way he leaned in talking to me also looking in my eyes deeply like looking to my lips also . He was flirting
He seemed into at the time like the way he leaned in talking to me also looking in my eyes deeply like looking to my lips also . He was flirting

I suggest just backing off. You dont want HR on your back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending