savemeeeee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Basically I'm in a position where I have to learnt the whole content in under a year. Is there anything that can help me secure a decent grade in a fast tracked time? anything like A* notes that aren't too vague or videos. Because I'm finding it really difficult to know what to do in such a short time without a teacher. I honestly know near to nothing at the moment and my exam is next year. PLEASE HELP ME
savemeeeee
Rep:
?
I need extreme help with the alevel. I need to basically learn everything in under a year! Could anyone help me? Notes or anything would be appreciated especially since my school doesn't have a sociology teacher
savemeeeee
Rep:
?
Anyone got any good revision sources ?
jessblackburn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I only use the CGP revision guide - it cost about £10 second-hand. It helps loads!
elser
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Definitely recommend the tutor2u revision guides and https://revisesociology.com/

I just finished sociology a level and they really helped.
savemeeeee
Rep:
?
Okay thank you ❤️
Shazza1233
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I finished sociology and what helped me was planning every essay over and over again.
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm predicted an A* for sociology, so feel free to PM me
username4889668
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I did Sociology in a year fast-tracked in yr13 and got an A*. It really is about regurgitating info and structuring essays well. I used to Webb textbooks and made flashcards from them.
harryisalegend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by savemeeeee)
Basically I'm in a position where I have to learnt the whole content in under a year. Is there anything that can help me secure a decent grade in a fast tracked time? anything like A* notes that aren't too vague or videos. Because I'm finding it really difficult to know what to do in such a short time without a teacher. I honestly know near to nothing at the moment and my exam is next year. PLEASE HELP ME
Hi, I have a* quality written essays and summary notes - (for aqa + ocr) email me and I’ll get back to you with them; [email protected] x
Last edited by harryisalegend; 2 months ago
scarletchaplin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Okay I'm in Year 13 so I've tried to find some good resources to use for flashcards and stuff. I can attach some things that I use that you might find useful. These resources aren't mine that I have created, but my teacher sent me some and I also found some myself
The 'powerpoint revising unit 2 Sociology' is just a powerpoint based on the families chapter.
The family and education is a powerpoint for both family and education which is quite useful for flashcards
I've attached a research methods one too.
As i'm doing A2 I do have powerpoints for crime and deviance and beliefs in society so if you would like them too then let me know i'm sure you will be okay and if you need help then feel free to ask xx
savemeeeee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by scarletchaplin)
okay i'm in year 13 so i've tried to find some good resources to use for flashcards and stuff. I can attach some things that i use that you might find useful. These resources aren't mine that i have created, but my teacher sent me some and i also found some myself
the 'powerpoint revising unit 2 sociology' is just a powerpoint based on the families chapter.
The family and education is a powerpoint for both family and education which is quite useful for flashcards
i've attached a research methods one too.
As i'm doing a2 i do have powerpoints for crime and deviance and beliefs in society so if you would like them too then let me know i'm sure you will be okay and if you need help then feel free to ask xx
thank you so much
savemeeeee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by savemeeeee)
thank you so much
and yes please anything will help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?