AQA Religious studies A-Level (philosopy/Ethics) revision/notes help

Watch
Katie2510
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I'm really struggling with my revision with this subject as there are no resources about. if anyone as any tips, notes or any resources they wouldn't mind sharing i would really appreciate it.
thank you so much
Mildred137
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi, i used the "My Revision Notes -AQA A-Level Religious studies Paper 1 - Philosophy and Ethics" revision guide written by sheila butler. its like £8.50 on amazon and was well worth it. They do a paper 2 one too for the same price if you're doing Christianity, which is also really good. I used it in conjunction with the official textbooks (which are expensive and poorly written, but I don't feel the revision guide is detailed enough for top marks so it works well with the revision guides).

I also looked at the AQA scheme of work for religious studies which is full of links to other documents on specific things to supplement your knowledge if you're going for top grades. its here: https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/reli...hing-resources
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.79%
I don't have everything I need (194)
43.21%

Watched Threads