I have an En-suite room in Liverpool!! Anyone want it!! IT IS ONLY 99 POUND A WEEK!! Watch

morocco4ever
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I did not get into University of Liverpool and therefore have to find a replacement for my accommodation! This bedroom is included in a 6 bedroom flat. Room 104 includes a standard 3/4 double bed with an en-suite including a shower, washbasin and toilet. All bills are included within the rent and the deposit has already been paid for by myself. The contract is for 46 weeks.
This room also includes; wardrobe, LCD TV, work station with shelves and pin board, free broadband and WIFI.

The shared kitchen includes an eating area, electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. The lounge area includes three comfy sofas and a LCD TV.

Within Citypoint’s accommodation, you will be provided with lift access, free car parking facility, residents gym, cycle store, electrical central heating and laundry facility. Located on Great Homer Street, this accommodation houses a Sainsbury’s superstore, McDonald’s, KFC, Rowlands Pharmacy, Dominos Pizza, Argos, Subway, B&M Bargains, Home Bargains and many more.

Citypoint accommodation is just a 15 minute walk from Liverpool’s City Centre with a similar walking distance to University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moore’s University and Liverpool Hope University Creative Campus. Bus routes are also located on Great Homer Street for any further distance travelling.

Email me on [email protected] or quote me here or message me!!
Elliediixon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by morocco4ever)
I did not get into University of Liverpool and therefore have to find a replacement for my accommodation! This bedroom is included in a 6 bedroom flat. Room 104 includes a standard 3/4 double bed with an en-suite including a shower, washbasin and toilet. All bills are included within the rent and the deposit has already been paid for by myself. The contract is for 46 weeks.
This room also includes; wardrobe, LCD TV, work station with shelves and pin board, free broadband and WIFI.

The shared kitchen includes an eating area, electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. The lounge area includes three comfy sofas and a LCD TV.

Within Citypoint’s accommodation, you will be provided with lift access, free car parking facility, residents gym, cycle store, electrical central heating and laundry facility. Located on Great Homer Street, this accommodation houses a Sainsbury’s superstore, McDonald’s, KFC, Rowlands Pharmacy, Dominos Pizza, Argos, Subway, B&M Bargains, Home Bargains and many more.

Citypoint accommodation is just a 15 minute walk from Liverpool’s City Centre with a similar walking distance to University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moore’s University and Liverpool Hope University Creative Campus. Bus routes are also located on Great Homer Street for any further distance travelling.
quote me here or message me!!
Hi is this room still available? I have been offered a premium en-suite, catered option in vine court which is over £8000 per year which is way out of my budget when I applied for the cheapest available options! So I am desperate to find alternative accommodation!
morocco4ever
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Elliediixon)
Hi is this room still available? I have been offered a premium en-suite, catered option in vine court which is over £8000 per year which is way out of my budget when I applied for the cheapest available options! So I am desperate to find alternative accommodation!
Omg yes it’s still available!!!! Do you want it ??? Can I have your Facebook or number so I can send you pictures!! It’s gorgeous I’m really sad I can’t go!! It’s £99 a week and the contract is 46 weeks which is £4554 overall!
J0n3zviper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'll give you 80 and you pay the difference?
morocco4ever
Rep:
?
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
I'll give you 80 and you pay the difference?
Sorry what do you mean?
Student Roost Liverpool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by morocco4ever)

Email me on [email protected] or quote me here or message me!!
Hey! If you didn't get unto Liverpool Uni the accommodation might not be able to hold you to your tenancy. Have you contacted them at all?
morocco4ever
Rep:
?
(Original post by Student Roost Liverpool)
Hey! If you didn't get unto Liverpool Uni the accommodation might not be able to hold you to your tenancy. Have you contacted them at all?
Hey no mine is private and the contract said I have To find a replacement or I have to pay for it even if I don’t stay there
RidhwaanAziz95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey there. Still available? I'll be interested. Please reply ASAP
sk1008
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RidhwaanAziz95)
I have something that may interest you.
morocco4ever
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by RidhwaanAziz95)
Hey it is still available!!!!! message me or give me your facebook or number so we can discuss
morocco4ever
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
yes it is still available!!!! message me
jackafc1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi Ellie - have you found accommodation yet? Got a room available with one other girl. It has 24 hour security at the gates along with its own personal parking spot. It also has up to £5000 worth of content cover. Flat is £105 a week - would you be interested as if so would be happy to send photos over.... it is a 3 minute walk from the Uni so is ideal location!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
9.28%
Disagree (5)
5.15%
Neither agree or disagree (31)
31.96%
Agree (37)
38.14%
Strongly Agree (15)
15.46%

Watched Threads