SS__
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey Guys,

I recently updates my student finance application, because I didn't get into my firm. I changed the uni on Thursday and today it says the status is all good and payments scheduled. But when I expand and 'view payments', it says payments will be made to my firm. At first I thought I probably haven't changed it yet, but when I tried to change the uni/course on my application, it was already done.

Do I need to contact Student Finance or do I wait it out a bit?

Any and all help is appreciated
queentoadstool
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had to do this last year too - it’s nothing to worry about. Student finance have definitely received your update but just haven’t applied it yet (it’s a busy time after all!)

You’ll get a letter from them within a short while (definitely before you start uni) confirming your changes and the payment to be made.
blue2019
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SS__)
Hey Guys,

I recently updates my student finance application, because I didn't get into my firm. I changed the uni on Thursday and today it says the status is all good and payments scheduled. But when I expand and 'view payments', it says payments will be made to my firm. At first I thought I probably haven't changed it yet, but when I tried to change the uni/course on my application, it was already done.

Do I need to contact Student Finance or do I wait it out a bit?

Any and all help is appreciated
I have recently changed my firm as well...just wait for your letter which you will get some time and then if the problem still continue then call the student finance but give them time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.62%
Disagree (4)
7.69%
Neither agree or disagree (15)
28.85%
Agree (18)
34.62%
Strongly Agree (10)
19.23%

Watched Threads