The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

lancaster - which college?

Guys which college would you say is the most diverse in terms of ethnicity? Best locations?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Guys which college would you say is the most diverse in terms of ethnicity? Best locations?

Hi anon,
It's hard to say in terms of ethnicity as it changes every year. In general (very generalised of course) en-suites have higher amounts of international students so are more diverse. County is located in north campus (ideal for arts students). Bowland is quite central but along the Spine which can be nosier but nearer to shops and seminar rooms and lecture rooms. Fylde and Furness are pretty central but not as close to the square and so would be quieter at night. Grizedale and Pendle are South so further from the big lecture theatres but close to management school. Pendle ensuite, Lonsdale and Cartmel are further out where its a lot quieter and there's no teaching rooms near there (mostly accommodation), making it quieter, but there is still a shop, cashpoint, bars, Starbucks and places to eat very close by. There are buses that drop you off at the door stop of every college.
Hope this helps you to decide and let me know if you have any questions!
Charlotte :smile:
2nd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

Quick Reply

Latest