Let's see who that rules out then:

Stevie Wonder,
Lord Denning,
Albert Einstein
Bertrand Russell
Ray Charles,
Ghandi
Chairman Mao

All because they couldn't do what Jeremy Clarkson can.
Most retarded reply yet, car's didn't exist in Albert Einstein era for a start, and Stevie is blind he's incapable of driving, also he's rich so it's nothing to have a personal driver on tap.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kutie Karen)
I think it is important to have the skill and expertise to drive. You can buy a car when you need it or can afford it. Driving is an essential skill.
It's not an essential skills unless you require it for a job or commuting from a rural area. Most cities have decent enough public transport to commute (which saves a lot of money). With current improvements of public transport, less people will probably drive.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ya doesn't bother me.
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if i don’t drive yet, what makes you think i’ll judge someone else who doesn’t? that’s stupid. and even if i did, that’s okay. But i mean i personally find a guy driving and owns a car attractive ? idk why i just do. the things you can do in a car...

also idc what car he owns, even if it’s 2p, as long as it’s working properly.
Last edited by username3890778; 1 month ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, I have dated guys who couldn't drive.
It would only be a problem if the guy was looking for a free chauffeur service or was a dogma fanatic who considered cars/driving to be evil.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
car's didn't exist in Albert Einstein era for a start
Lmao what

Einstein died in 1955

In 1930s America, there were over 200 cars for every 1000 people. Einstein stayed in the States after Hitler's accession to the Chancellorship in '33. He certainly could have drove had he wanted to (and provided there were no medical bars to him doing so)
Tantric Vibe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
Most retarded reply yet, car's didn't exist in Albert Einstein era for a start, and Stevie is blind he's incapable of driving, also he's rich so it's nothing to have a personal driver on tap.
What a twit.

The point is this: would you not date somebody because they could - though some physical disability - not drive? Obviously you would so you can just slide down the evolutionary scale.

You also discount all those people who were born before the internal combustion engine was born, Where do I start? Well, certainly not with a pillock like you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads