I don’t know if I should do psychology for A-levels Watch

Klaudiiia_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I recently moved from Ireland to England and I’m trying to decide what subjects I want to do for A-levels. I’m considering doing psychology but I’m not sure yet if I want to do it. For my two other subjects I’m thinking of doing fine art and English lit or fine art and film study. And I’m planning on studying art in university. Can someone please help me decide if I should do psychology. And if I should pic psychology which subject should I from English lit or film study ?
Spud14
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hang on I’ll DM I think I can really help
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i do a level psychology and it's my favourite subject psychology i don't find too awful, the content isn't particularly difficult except perhaps for some of the stats parts if you don't do a level maths but it's not difficult at a level. however, it's a lot of content to learn so you need to be keeping up with your notes and regularly going over content, especially case studies; there's a lot of them!!
english lit's a lot of work but don't let that put you off, all a levels are a lot of work.
all your choices would go well with one another- perhaps if you wanted something a little more academically rigorous pick english lit but i don't think not having english would hinder you from doing art at university. pick film studies if the subject appeals to you more.
pick subjects you'd enjoy so you'd be willing to put the effort in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (67)
23.26%
No (221)
76.74%

Watched Threads