The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Psychology Interview

I have an interview on Wednesday for psychology with a foundation year, I wondered if anyone has any tips? Like should I dress smart casual or smart? What’s the likelihood of getting into the university after the interview? I don’t have A levels, it’s based on my personal statement and work experience
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Bjt2008
I have an interview on Wednesday for psychology with a foundation year, I wondered if anyone has any tips? Like should I dress smart casual or smart? What’s the likelihood of getting into the university after the interview? I don’t have A levels, it’s based on my personal statement and work experience

definitely smart casual. even 'casual-smart' is fine ha

if you have the minimum grades, you just need to do OK at interview

edit: remember academics at university dress like this, they aren't going to sit in a lab office in a suit are they?!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by A Rolling Stone
definitely smart casual. even 'casual-smart' is fine ha

if you have the minimum grades, you just need to do OK at interview

edit: remember academics at university dress like this, they aren't going to sit in a lab office in a suit are they?!

Haha that’s great thankyou! A few people were telling me to wear blouse, trousers and a blazer so I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to be going underdressed in just a smart top and black jeans

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending