The Student Room Group

confused about my ucas application status

hello, so im not too sure about the current status about my application to university. i have applied for a course in which my main choice has changed my offer to an unconditional changed course offer, but im told that i am still awaiting confirmation from my insurance choice university. is this normal? should i wait for my insurance choice to reply, and most importantly, does this mean that i have secured a place at university. and help would be highly appreciated
Original post by BlazingSD
hello, so im not too sure about the current status about my application to university. i have applied for a course in which my main choice has changed my offer to an unconditional changed course offer, but im told that i am still awaiting confirmation from my insurance choice university. is this normal? should i wait for my insurance choice to reply, and most importantly, does this mean that i have secured a place at university. and help would be highly appreciated

Changed course offer as in they offered an alternative course? if they offered you an alternative course and you missed your firm/insurance for your original course then it is plausible that your insurance is still making a decision on your application. If that is the case, I would confirm with your insurance choice by phone to see when they are likely to respond. You have secured a place at your firm university for the alternative course if I am reading what you are trying to say correctly.
Reply 2
thank you for the response. the change in the course is that i go from the main course to a foundation year (in my firm choice) . the offer had changed two hours after obtaining my a level results, which i was assuming in the meantime was a confirmed place on the course considering it being changed from conditional to unconditional on my UCAS track. i was quite confused by that status of my application updating to say that it was awaiting a response from the insurance choice. but i shall call them and hope that it clears up my insecurity about my position on the course. thank you for the advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending