The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leodis Residences Leeds

Hi, so somehow I managed to get into University of Leeds and I'm staying at Leodis Residences in block A. Anyone else staying in Leodis?
Hey, I accepted my accommodation offer for Leodis today, I’m staying in block D.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Danny78987
Hey, I accepted my accommodation offer for Leodis today, I’m staying in block D.

Nice, what are you studying at Leeds? Also do you know how to pay the deposit?
Nevermind I figured it out
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by kazzabean
Nice, what are you studying at Leeds? Also do you know how to pay the deposit?
Nevermind I figured it out

I'm studying Law, what about you? Also there's a facebook group with everyone from Leodis and block group chats, search for Leodis 19/20
Reply 4
I'm studying Law, what about you? Also there's a facebook group with everyone from Leodis and block group chats, search for Leodis 19/20

Human physiology and didn't know that, I'll go have a look now. Would be nice to see who my flatmates are :smile:
Heyy I'm going to live in the Leodis residence on Block D, I'm going to be studying law (: I tried to find the facebook group but it seemed to be inactive (if not, please send me the link), if you guys want I'd be open to add everyone on my socials until then. Going to move in possibly on the 14th of September or so.
Original post by Helpneed3d
Heyy I'm going to live in the Leodis residence on Block D, I'm going to be studying law (: I tried to find the facebook group but it seemed to be inactive (if not, please send me the link), if you guys want I'd be open to add everyone on my socials until then. Going to move in possibly on the 14th of September or so.

PM'd you with the link
i’m in block J! i found other people in my flat by joining the leodis fb group
hey I just got an offer for block J leodis how did you find it?

hi i know its been a year but I'm going to study law and want to stay in leodis also. Was leodis a good accom to make friends, party have fun etc but also get your work done? and was it far from the law campus? many thanksss

Quick Reply

Latest