Would it be possible for me to go to Harvard Watch

Sylvia1357
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im only in yr9 but i want to study law at Harvard what steps could j take to make this possible?
Harry14
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When it comes to finding work experience look to find this at law firms and research what grades you will need to study law at Harvard and do everything you can to achieve those grades at GCSE and A-Level
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sylvia1357)
Im only in yr9 but i want to study law at Harvard what steps could j take to make this possible?
Aim high with your marks, work hard so that you will be able to take A levels and achieve top grades in them, that is the most important thing at this stage 😀
JohanGRK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Doesn't sound like it
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
And start saving - you'll be paying International student fees.

There are plenty of good Law Schools in the UK - and many include Study Abroad years in USA, This is usually a much better option than an entire degree overseas. Or, you could do LLB UK and American Law here (https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergra...law-llb-and-jd).
2500_2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sylvia1357)
As I'm sure you know from Legally Blonde, law is a post-graduate degree in the US. So you need to start by thinking about whether you want to take an undergraduate degree in the US, or go there after a first degree in the UK.
The biggest challenge is likely to be the high fees (unless you are super rich), so I'd suggest starting by looking at scholarships and seeing if and when you would be eligible and for what. After that it will be about your academic level, work experience and your extra-curriculas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.79%
Disagree (5)
6.49%
Neither agree or disagree (20)
25.97%
Agree (32)
41.56%
Strongly Agree (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads