Dentistry courses that accept average UCAT scores Watch

ehxx7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just received my A-Levels where i achieved AAA, with a UCAT score of 625 and band 3 which unis don't place too much emphasis on the UCAT and SJR?
student0299
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure what your GCSE grades are but have a look at applying to Sheffield and perhaps Plymouth. Have you thought about taking the BMAT to apply for Leeds?
ehxx7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by student0299)
I’m not sure what your GCSE grades are but have a look at applying to Sheffield and perhaps Plymouth. Have you thought about taking the BMAT to apply for Leeds?
I got 6A*s, 3As and B. Are there any unis that focus more on GCSEs? And I might give the BMAT a go, thank you
student0299
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ehxx7)
I got 6A*s, 3As and B. Are there any unis that focus more on GCSEs? And I might give the BMAT a go, thank you
Cardiff, Sheffield and Birmingham focus on GCSEs but I think your score would be risky to apply to Cardiff and Birmingham. If you ask them what their cut off was last year and the year before you can see whether it would be worth applying. If not I would suggest you do the bmat. Otherwise there’s no harm in taking a gap year and reapplying next year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (9)
8.82%
Disagree (5)
4.9%
Neither agree or disagree (32)
31.37%
Agree (40)
39.22%
Strongly Agree (16)
15.69%

Watched Threads