RAF TV Series 'Fighter Pilot - The Real Top Gun': Tuesday Watch

Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
"Fighter Pilot - The Real Top Gun' starts Tuesday 20 August on ITV at 9pm.

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/ep1w...t-real-top-gun

"This new three-part documentary series follows a trio of fighter pilot recruits as they attempt to become the best of the best - to be selected to fly the RAF’s brand new F35 Lightning jet. With exclusive access to the Royal Air Force’s brand new £100 million F35 fighter programme and to the Ministry Of Defence’s fast jet recruitment process, this series goes inside the cockpit to bring viewers a vivid insight into the challenges faced by the men and women who aim to become the UK military’s top guns. The series features a close-up perspective on those on the learning curve aiming to reach the top as well as on already qualified fighter pilots training to fly the massively advanced new F35 aircraft. With just a few months to get ready for the front line, their task is to be fitted up for space-age new suits and helmets, to learn how to steer with their feet - and to familiarise themselves with a jet that can avoid radar, hover, and land vertically."
Last edited by Surnia; 4 weeks ago
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Bump
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cool will definitely watch
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Bump
MasterRalph
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mad will need to watch this. Hope i see Maverick
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Seems good so far, i do wish documentaries nowadays would drop this 'school' narrative, just makes it sound dumb.
Stuff they do seems cool although i doubt the majority of the RAF does this stuff and i do wonder if it is worth the cost.
Schleigg
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Seems good so far, i do wish documentaries nowadays would drop this 'school' narrative, just makes it sound dumb.
Stuff they do seems cool although i doubt the majority of the RAF does this stuff and i do wonder if it is worth the cost.
Elaborate. What costs specifically are you concerned about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (26)
6.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (230)
58.38%
No (138)
35.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed