Amelie.bw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So for people that have done there GCSEs any recommendations on how often I should be revising and generally we’re they as hard as people make them out to be?
Ocea888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly 1-2 hours from the beginning is more than enough. As for them being difficult I think the majority really weren’t that hard. There were a few that were more difficult but I think that’s due to lack of revision on my part. Which subjects are you doing?
Nataliee_cotts
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would say that don’t stress yourself out too much over GCSEs. I did this and I regret it so bad. I’m now panicking over results day because of how much pressure I put on myself and I’m worrying that it won’t pay off. Revision is really based on you and how much you want to work. I didn’t really revise properly till November time because I knew I could catch up on going back on stuff. It really depends on how busy you are and stuff like that- just make sure you have time for you!
Ocea888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nataliee_cotts)
I would say that don’t stress yourself out too much over GCSEs. I did this and I regret it so bad. I’m now panicking over results day because of how much pressure I put on myself and I’m worrying that it won’t pay off. Revision is really based on you and how much you want to work. I didn’t really revise properly till November time because I knew I could catch up on going back on stuff. It really depends on how busy you are and stuff like that- just make sure you have time for you!
Good luck on results day!😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads