The Student Room Group

Cheated on me on holiday

I came from UK to visit my USA boyfriend of almost a year and I found condom wrappers in his bin he admitted it to me and I left his house and went back to the hotel. I’m so heartbroken and my flight is not for 4days. I’m so so heartbroken and alone in this country I don’t know no one. I’m broke to book the next flight home.

What should I do? He keeps calling me and I’m just so in shock and broken I can’t even move sleep eat cry breathe. I feel so dead.
Original post by Anonymous
I came from UK to visit my USA boyfriend of almost a year and I found condom wrappers in his bin he admitted it to me and I left his house and went back to the hotel. I’m so heartbroken and my flight is not for 4days. I’m so so heartbroken and alone in this country I don’t know no one. I’m broke to book the next flight home.

What should I do? He keeps calling me and I’m just so in shock and broken I can’t even move sleep eat cry breathe. I feel so dead.

You re doing the right thing, have you got the hotel booked for the next four days?
No magic answer, just need to hang tough for 4 days and come home with a lesson about LDR's learned.
Original post by Anonymous

I shall say that he is not at all worth the effort you have invested for the sake of meeting him. I mean you came over to him from the other side of the world and that's how he welcomed you?! On the other hand, consider it from the bright side: this travel has exposed his truth to you. I suppose you guys are in a long-distance-relationship - had you not made the step of visiting him, you would have stayed in oblivion of what he is actually doing behind your back.

You can keep yourself preoccupied by going for a walk in nearby interesting places. If you are totally ignorant about the place you're in then I suggest you mind your own safety in the first place; stay in the hotel until the time of your flight home, and throw away all these poisonous events once the plane takes off.
Move on
No matter how many time a snake sheds its skin it'll always still be a snake

You shouldn't give him the privilege of a second chance if he's trash like that.

You're just going to have to let time heal you. There's no secret overnight cure for heartbreak. Find New hobbies meet new people is the solution.
Reply 5
Original post by claireestelle
You re doing the right thing, have you got the hotel booked for the next four days?

Yes he’s paid for it previous and he’s staying at his house.
Forget him he's not worth the time
Reply 7
sorry to hear that.
is there literally no one in the states you know, that you could meet up with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending