Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    It's a spirit that works differently to other drinks because it doesn't make you hazy drunk, but actually makes things clearer. You can have mild hallucinations if you drink enough, and most pubs won't sell you more than a couple of shots in a night. The proper stuff from, say, Prague, is a lot more dangerous. I think they probably dilute the shots the sell quite a lot.
    cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooool
    i want some! when im 18 of cource........0=)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    possibly been said; ouzo, the greek aniseed spirit drink. don't mix it with any other alcoholic drinks. the only drink to ever make me sick
    Ive done 12 shots of ouzo in a row before! Hardcore

ReputationRep:
    It's a spirit that works differently to other drinks because it doesn't make you hazy drunk, but actually makes things clearer. You can have mild hallucinations if you drink enough, and most pubs won't sell you more than a couple of shots in a night. The proper stuff from, say, Prague, is a lot more dangerous. I think they probably dilute the shots the sell quite a lot.
    You have to have sugar to hallucinate, and I agree its overpriced and over-rated, unless you snort it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    You have to have sugar to hallucinate, and I agree its overpriced and over-rated, unless you snort it
    r u about snorting absynth or suger? 0_o :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ive done 12 shots of ouzo in a row before! Hardcore
    its not so bad by itself (but it does burn like a mother the first few)

ReputationRep:
    Ah of course, but drinking it with sugar, not to mention pouring it through one of those groovy spoons with holes in it is the only way to do it!

I've just thought of the worst thing I've ever drank... it's called tequile suicide, you down the shot, snort the salt, and squeeze the lemon in your eye!

ReputationRep:
    its not so bad by itself (but it does burn like a mother the first few)
    It is bad by itself, thinking about it makes me feel sick now, dont think I could ever do it again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    r u about snorting absynth or suger? 0_o :confused:
    Absinthe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    yeh its weird, my friend had a shot and it didt do anything and its 80% :confused:
    Well some things are like that. I've seen my mate drink 6 shots of Jack Daniels and hasn't even been fased.

ReputationRep:
    Its because a few shots of these things dont do anything, I could do 10 shots of vodka and not feel anything if I havent been drinking yet, you have to combine stuff, and drink lots of it

ReputationRep:
    Ah of course, but drinking it with sugar, not to mention pouring it through one of those groovy spoons with holes in it is the only way to do it!

I've just thought of the worst thing I've ever drank... it's called tequile suicide, you down the shot, snort the salt, and squeeze the lemon in your eye!
    it is rather hilarious though

ReputationRep:
    it is rather hilarious though
    Perhaps to onlookers! Boy, did our eyes hurt in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    Its because a few shots of these things dont do anything, I could do 10 shots of vodka and not feel anything if I havent been drinking yet, you have to combine stuff, and drink lots of it
    This was in combination with 2 pints or Carling though.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps to onlookers! Boy, did our eyes hurt in the morning!
    naturally, you'd have to be insane to do it yourself!

on an unrelated subject it is 09/11 today, by standard british date expression. anwyay.

ReputationRep:
    naturally, you'd have to be insane to do it yourself!
    Thats a fair point, why would you do such a thing Ellie?

ReputationRep:

Yes, why do something so unnecessarily painful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    This was in combination with 2 pints or Carling though.
    Oooh!! 2 pints of carling!! ****!

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget Ollie's birthday tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Yes, why do something so unnecessarily painful?
    Probably a result of drinking 10 sambucas on an empty stomach. Makes you very suggestable!

ReputationRep:
    at a house party i hosted i made a lethal concoction of 12 spirits, the most potent was 60% vodka and the lowest was 20% i believe (malibu i think)

it tasted rank on its own but with coke or orange juice it was bearable. i had 4 huge jugs of the stuff and everyone got righteuosly pissed on it, i had to get rid of the stuff so i got them to keep drinking one friend i really did think we were going to get her to a hospital because she went green (a real green colour, it was freaky) and kept puking, it made two other puke as well.

it was all fun in the end tho lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.