Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey, I was just wondering if we're allowed mini fridges in our dorms. More specifically Lewes court in the University of Sussex.

Thankss x
SoggyCabbages
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Should be fine if you have the room, not all of the accomodation does though. I had a few friends who had them in their rooms, one at Lewes Court too.

I'd double check the halls contract though, but even if they say no even if there was a housing inspection you get warning so you could just cover it up lol.,
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by SoggyCabbages)
Should be fine if you have the room, not all of the accomodation does though. I had a few friends who had them in their rooms, one at Lewes Court too.

I'd double check the halls contract though, but even if they say no even if there was a housing inspection you get warning so you could just cover it up lol.,
Ahah I guess I'll just cover it up then 😂

Thanks for your help
chloerachel2199
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i know someone who had one in Camber (East Slope) and basically just kept it covered whenever they got locked out or had a room inspection (for light fittings etc) so you should be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (115)
24.52%
Pop (109)
23.24%
Jazz (21)
4.48%
Classical (24)
5.12%
Hip-Hop (87)
18.55%