The Omens
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so I want to do a music course when I leave 6th year and my subjects I am studying this year are to help me with my qualifications for the royal conservatoire, but now I've been told I need to resit nat 5 maths again (I only got a D this year unfortunately). According to my teacher, the courses need a pass in nat 5 maths but the subjects I'm doing this year are needed. I'm not sure what to do.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The Omens)
so I want to do a music course when I leave 6th year and my subjects I am studying this year are to help me with my qualifications for the royal conservatoire, but now I've been told I need to resit nat 5 maths again (I only got a D this year unfortunately). According to my teacher, the courses need a pass in nat 5 maths but the subjects I'm doing this year are needed. I'm not sure what to do.
What is it you're doing this year? Do you have a full timetable? You can check the entry requirements on the websites of the places you want to apply, but if they state they need nat 5 maths then you will need to resit it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads