username4215606
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i'm terrified. i keep on getting these recurring nightmares where I get 3s/4s even though I've revised so hard for these exams. The exams didn't go terrible for me, although a few papers (such as english language paper 1 and both the physics papers ) went a lil rocky for me. All my predicted grades are 8s/9s and I don't know if I'll meet them
Dhll
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by peachystudy)
i'm terrified. i keep on getting these recurring nightmares where I get 3s/4s even though I've revised so hard for these exams. The exams didn't go terrible for me, although a few papers (such as english language paper 1 and both the physics papers ) went a lil rocky for me. All my predicted grades are 8s/9s and I don't know if I'll meet them
People tend to focus on the parts of exams they struggled with, ignoring the better parts.
Predictions are made to estimate how you would do in every paper, including hard papers. So even if you weren't at the top of your game I'm sure you did amazingly.
The nightmares are normal, I'm in uni and people are still terrified of exam results, which just shows you care. (I would recommend talking to family or friends, it can be reassuring)
Good luck for Thursday!
username4215606
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Dhll)
People tend to focus on the parts of exams they struggled with, ignoring the better parts.
Predictions are made to estimate how you would do in every paper, including hard papers. So even if you weren't at the top of your game I'm sure you did amazingly.
The nightmares are normal, I'm in uni and people are still terrified of exam results, which just shows you care. (I would recommend talking to family or friends, it can be reassuring)
Good luck for Thursday!
thank you so much for this, i've been stressing a lot lately and this honestly made me soo much more reassured,and thank you! :hugs:
good luck for any future uni exams! x
bleh_bleh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by peachystudy)
I’m in the exact same boat as you. Recently I’ve been thinking that I’m gonna fail even though I found most of the exams fine (except from biology, the absolute worst for me). There’s nothing much we can do at this point so try to distract yourself by doing things you love. And remember that you’re not alone, there’s so many people who feel the same. Good luck for results day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (116)
27.55%
England (147)
34.92%
Belgium (32)
7.6%
Germany (42)
9.98%
Spain (10)
2.38%