The Student Room Group

Please help I am so alone and have no frjends

]I don’t know what to do anymore. I used to have lots of different friends and eventually I drifted from them all because I thought I wasn’t good enough or convinced myself they don’t like me because I don’t have the same clothes and makeup as then , when they did like me and I realise that. But it’s too late. School starts soon and I literally have anxiety because idk what bag to get which is so stupid but.
I have been alone all summer and my dad thinks it’s weird I haven’t seen anybody.
I miss not being alone and having fun and laughing. Idk what to do and I can’t see it changing.
find a job
Original post by Anonymous
]I don’t know what to do anymore. I used to have lots of different friends and eventually I drifted from them all because I thought I wasn’t good enough or convinced myself they don’t like me because I don’t have the same clothes and makeup as then , when they did like me and I realise that. But it’s too late. School starts soon and I literally have anxiety because idk what bag to get which is so stupid but.
I have been alone all summer and my dad thinks it’s weird I haven’t seen anybody.
I miss not being alone and having fun and laughing. Idk what to do and I can’t see it changing.

It is never too late for things to change- you could try getting back in touch with old friends and explaining what happened if you wanted to, or you could find some new friends when you go back to school (they dont have to be in your year!) or by getting a job, volunteering or going to clubs. If you have any siblings, you could ask to hang around with them a bit more to help you feel a little less lonely. Perhaps internet friends could be good too? Basically what I am saying is that there is always someone somewhere who will enjoy being with you, you will not feel alone forever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending