Degree that lead to the best jobs? Watch

mansnothot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What are the degrees that realistically set you up to the best jobs? I'm not saying the best paid jobs. I'm saying the jobs which allow you to come home in the afternoon and still have free time to go out and be yourself and still be earning around £50k+. And which degrees do you think will be best for the future? I'm asking because I'm looking to go uni, but have no idea what specific field to go into. So is it worth doing a degree with a higher workload, or an easier degree + more experience?
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
same :cry2:
i'm applying for podiatry, physio and optom but i'm still reconsidering!
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mansnothot)
What are the degrees that realistically set you up to the best jobs? I'm not saying the best paid jobs. I'm saying the jobs which allow you to come home in the afternoon and still have free time to go out and be yourself and still be earning around £50k+. And which degrees do you think will be best for the future? I'm asking because I'm looking to go uni, but have no idea what specific field to go into. So is it worth doing a degree with a higher workload, or an easier degree + more experience?
Medicine, Computer Science and Economics
mansnothot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Medicine, Computer Science and Economics
Do computer science employers care about rankings?
hwpo1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dentistry
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Do computer science employers care about rankings?
Only at the beginning after you graduate but experience will outweigh your uni grade and ranking
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you pick your specialty wisely, Medicine can offer that (not GP!).

I finish around 5pm on most days, and only do 1 in 4 / 5 weekends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?