Evidence of nationality Watch
Hello guys, I was asked to resend the evidence of my nationality, I sent the passport but unluckily it got stuck and I’m still waiting for it to arrive (probably it will arrive in weeks in england). So tomorrow I’ll send a certified copy of my ID and passport that should arrive in 2 days, I had it certified by the deputy mayor of my town, I really need to know if he’s allowed to certify it. What do you think about it? Thanks
I see. I did a bit more research and found this thread from last year. Maybe it will be helpful ?
I think I’ll send both the certificates, either the one from the deputy mayor and the one from my doctor, to avoid further delays