Anyone else forever alone? Watch

TwinklestarIIV
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Bloody sucks when you’ve tryed everything init?
Triff1234
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yup, life sucks.
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Triff1234)
Yup, life sucks.
I promised myself to not use dating apps again but then meeting people in person is impossible since everywhere’s a sausage fest and people stay in there own little group and or wear earbuds I feel screwed!
username4914912
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by TwinklestarIIV)
Bloody sucks when you’ve tryed everything init?
I wouldn't say I'm always alone, but I'm often ignored and/or left out. This makes me sound really sad. Oops.
Last edited by username4914912; 4 weeks ago
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
There’s no intrusions no solutions and nothing works!
username4914912
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There’s no intrusions no solutions and nothing works!
Aw, don't let it get you down this much. I guess this is just life.
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Psychotic Angel)
Aw, don't let it get you down this much. I guess this is just life.
Sucks being forever alone and there’s nothing you can do about it and sucks even when when you’ve tryed everything and there’s nothing for more to work towards
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
I have my best friend, animal pals and thousands of books.
Toy animals and chocolates too.
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
I love how the same women who give you advice call you good looking and surprised you are single are the same ones who wouldn’t even meet you for a date LOL
username4914912
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sucks being forever alone and there’s nothing you can do about it and sucks even when when you’ve tryed everything and there’s nothing for more to work towards
You won't be alone forever. Just keep trying and don't give up.
Sorani
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How old are you?
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love how the same women who give you advice call you good looking and surprised you are single are the same ones who wouldn’t even meet you for a date LOL
They don't owe you a date.
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
They don't owe you a date.
But why wouldn’t you wanna meet up with someone who your giving all this good advice to and that you find attractive bit hypocritical eh? Stop repeating yourself this isn’t a feminist thread go spew how all women are innocent somewhere else I’m not interested it’s boring men and women are both as bad as each other in my opinion I’m not interested this is a forever alone thread
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Psychotic Angel)
You won't be alone forever. Just keep trying and don't give up.
Yes I will and no point keep trying nothing works weather your positive negative nice calm genuine it don’t work but I can’t give up because it’s not a choice sadly... but nothing works and nothing will ever work and I won’t meet someone unexpected I know that from previous life experiences when I worked on myself for three years and gave up looking belive me nothing works
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
But why wouldn’t you wanna meet up with someone who your giving all this good advice to and that you find attractive bit hypocritical eh? Stop repeating yourself this isn’t a feminist thread go spew how all women are innocent somewhere else I’m not interested it’s boring men and women are both as bad as each other in my opinion I’m not interested this is a forever alone thread
:rofl:

Things are more complicated than what you make them to be. Perhaps you're just creepy and desperate and that's why they don't wanna go on a date with you? I also didn't say they were innocent, just...surprisingly, they don't owe you anything.
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sorani)
How old are you?
Old enough to know I’m going to be forever alone for the rest of my life I’ve and how there’s not someone for everyone I’m 22. Since meeting women is completely impossible nowadays and I’ve come across lots of other guys in the exact same position as me (which proves there isn’t someone for everyone!) I’ve been saying this for years lol
Sorani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Old enough to know I’m going to be forever alone for the rest of my life I’ve and how there’s not someone for everyone I’m 22. Since meeting women is completely impossible nowadays and I’ve come across lots of other guys in the exact same position as me (which proves there isn’t someone for everyone!) I’ve been saying this for years lol
Yeah, I thought I understood the whole world at 22 as well. Less than one third through my lifetime, might as well give up now and bash the keyboard with my fists until death takes me.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't get pussy if that's what you're asking. Or shemale butthole.
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
:rofl:

Things are more complicated than what you make them to be. Perhaps you're just creepy and desperate and that's why they don't wanna go on a date with you? I also didn't say they were innocent, just...surprisingly, they don't owe you anything.
No one owes anyone anything no it’s not that they find me creepy or desperate I’m saying meeting them is impossible and define desperate someone with standards and want to date women isn’t desperate it’s called being human and being ready lol.. i guess your one of those people who say “you’ll meet someone when you least expect it” you’ll be wasting your time saying that to me because I ain’t listening to that garbage I had 5 matches on tinder messaged them once and they all ignores *shrugs*
TwinklestarIIV
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sorani)
Yeah, I thought I understood the whole world at 22 as well. Less than one third through my lifetime, might as well give up now and bash the keyboard with my fists until death takes me.
I don’t know everything I do know I’ll be alone for the rest of my life I’ve kind of come to terms with it it’s not a choice or a mindset it’s just how things are (reminded me of being in school really and no one wanted anything to do with me) oh well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.66%
Pop (162)
24.36%
Jazz (26)