The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend

I'm 15 and have never had a boyfriend (I'm straight), I'm really sporty have short hair and am mates with all the boys so everyone just assumes I'm lesbion (that's the conclusion I've come to at least). I love being mates with the boys but sometimes all I want is to be seen as a girl girl. Is this "normal" as I feel like I am the only one who feels like this.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 15 and have never had a boyfriend (I'm straight), I'm really sporty have short hair and am mates with all the boys so everyone just assumes I'm lesbion (that's the conclusion I've come to at least). I love being mates with the boys but sometimes all I want is to be seen as a girl girl. Is this "normal" as I feel like I am the only one who feels like this.

Nah I'm 16 and I've never had a boyfriend but it doesn't bother me as what the point right now
Reply 2
Nah I don't really see the point right now
You have plenty of time. I’m 17, and my boyfriend causes me as much stress as he does happiness sometimes.
Reply 4
yo I'm 18 and no boyfriend yet...
I can tell you girl a few things from a guy's perspective:
1. Most of us guys are puss*s. Seriously. The fear of rejection of rejection is always there - that's why you probably never get asked out (because you don't seem aprochable).
So, what can you do? Approach guys. Like not in a mate-way, but more 'romantic'. Like tell guys "you look good/hot/cute" (there are whole threads on TSR whether you should use cute or hot but it doesn't really matter). And: Every guy likes to be approached by a girl. Even if you consider yourself not attractive.
2. Rumours. If there is ever the rumour out that you are lesbian, practically all guys will stop approaching you in a romantic way (because fear of rejection is even higher; it would be 100% if you really only liked other girls). So, what can you do? Ask a guy out! Lol. Even if he says no or whatever, people will at least know that you like guys (too).
3. Looks. Yes. Looks play a huge role for guys (because thats basically how biology works). So just dress a bit 'girlier' if you want to attract more guys. (You dont have to dress more 'girlier', actually; just don't wear men's clothes, thats a huge turnoff for most guys)
TL;DR: Be approachable. Approach and compliment guys. Look good.
So I wish you best of luck
Reply 6
Oh boy, the ages just get younger. Soon we'll have 11 year olds making threads about never having a boyfriend.
Reply 7
yo you're 15 dw worry about it go play with beyblades or smthn
You have plenty of time. Have fun and enjoy your life.

Go out, flirt with boys if you wish to have a boyfriend.
Reply 9
Thanks for the advice and comments
There are others!!!
Go willy-hunting in college, best time of your life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending