Jjjer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I’m thinking of doing management at bath but was wondering how the nightlife?
Also I’ve heard it is full of nerds I want to party a lot is there many others like this?
Thanks
ElNiñoo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jjjer)
Hi
I’m thinking of doing management at bath but was wondering how the nightlife?
Also I’ve heard it is full of nerds I want to party a lot is there many others like this?
Thanks
I'm heading there this September so I have no idea about the nightlife but I would expect it not to be the greatest, probably only bars and a few night clubs. I mean there is always Bristol.
Jjjer
Rep:
?
Yh that’s true thanks
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably better off at my uni, if you want academics and arguably the best night life combined. Good ole University of Nottingham.
Duane2501
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bath is a decent night out actually, plenty of bars and clubs. Bristol is a better night out and not far at all on the train/by Uber. I live 10 miles from each and have worked in each city so I have experience of both.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Probably better off at my uni, if you want academics and arguably the best night life combined. Good ole University of Nottingham.
Thanks is Nottingham really good for this degree
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Duane2501)
Bath is a decent night out actually, plenty of bars and clubs. Bristol is a better night out and not far at all on the train/by Uber. I live 10 miles from each and have worked in each city so I have experience of both.
Oh rlly thanks
Duane2501
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Leeds is better
Jjjer
Rep:
?
Ok cheers
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Duane2501)
Leeds is better
For a night out, never. 😂 😂

As a uni? More similar then anyother two uni's in the country.... But both courses require AAB and both are triple accredited. Both are high second tier Redbrick RG's. Both do well with employer's, both are amazing but decidely not Oxbridge.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks is Nottingham really good for this degree
Of course i study Management there.. Any questions ask away.
Jjjer
Rep:
?
Ok thanks so both are gd unis
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Of course i study Management there.. Any questions ask away.
What’s it’s like in terms of job proscepts and getting good graduate jobs as the average grad salary is lower than other such as bath and Durham

Thanks
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What’s it’s like in terms of job proscepts and getting good graduate jobs as the average grad salary is lower than other such as bath and Durham

Thanks
It's pretty good, 7th most target university by employers in the UK according to Highfliers research. Name:  Screenshot_20190819_215319_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  52.6 KB

Not saying it's definitely better, but it's not bad by any means. How those average salaries are calculated also has to do with respondent's replying, and discounting those that do a master's. For example I'm going straight to master's
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
It's pretty good, 7th most target university by employers in the UK according to Highfliers research. Name:  Screenshot_20190819_215319_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  52.6 KB

Not saying it's definitely better, but it's not bad by any means. How those average salaries are calculated also has to do with respondent's replying, and discounting those that do a master's. For example I'm going straight to master's
Ok thanks very much that’s very helpful Leeds looks like a good option
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (5)
9.09%
Disagree (4)
7.27%
Neither agree or disagree (16)
29.09%
Agree (19)
34.55%
Strongly Agree (11)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest