The Student Room Group

Thirsty Hijabis

I find that on my treks to Muslim dense parts of London like Tower Hamlets or East Ham that I get checked out by Muslim girls a lot!

I know they are roasting since having sex before marriage is a sin so they see a dashingly handsome young man like me walk by and they can't help themselves but to just stare in awe like a moth being drawn in by white light.

But non-Muslim girls don't even give me a look.

Just something that I have noticed.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I find that on my treks to Muslim dense parts of London like Tower Hamlets or East Ham that I get checked out by Muslim girls a lot!

I know they are roasting since having sex before marriage is a sin so they see a dashingly handsome young man like me walk by and they can't help themselves but to just stare in awe like a moth being drawn in by white light.

LOOOOL its always the ones who go on about how good looking they are that are usually clapped x

Maybe they’re looking in disgust
Don't chuff yourself mate,
You can't even come off anon moist guy
Let your balls drag if you're really that good looking
Reply 4
Maybe they’re looking in disgust

Someone is clearly upset that they don't get attention. Girls don't check out ugly guys. Plus I sometimes see them pointing and saying to their friends that they find me cute. So you just sound salty.
Reply 5
Don't chuff yourself mate,
You can't even come off anon moist guy
Let your balls drag if you're really that good looking

Pot calling the kettle black.
Attachment not found

If you say so
They’re not staring at you cause you’re attractive mate
erm, i think u made a mistake in the title :colonhash:

'THIRSTY HIJABIS'

'they see a dashingly handsome young man like me walk by and they can't help themselves but to just stare in awe like a moth being drawn in by white light'...

yeahhhh... right :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by Aaryra
They’re not staring at you cause you’re attractive mate

I am not your mate. I've seen and heard a few of them call me cute to their friends. So clearly they are.
I am not your mate. I've seen and heard a few of them call me cute to their friends. So clearly they are.

So strangers calling you cute makes you feel as so that you are accomplished in life? Go to bed.
Maybe you should offer them some water, especially in this heat. That’s be nice :smile:
ur right g , alot of hijabs are skets especially the east ones benalis tower hamelts big 1 easy uck
Maybe you should offer them some water, especially in this heat. That’s be nice :smile:

Get off anon so I can rep 😠
Hijabis love to commit zina. The hijab is there just to act as a blast shield.
Original post by Dunya
So strangers calling you cute makes you feel as so that you are accomplished in life? Go to bed.

Don't be jelly that your Muslim ukhtis want me. :console:
yeah how dare muslim girls have desires like everyone else :rolleyes:
Original post by Abdulr02
ur right g , alot of hijabs are skets especially the east ones benalis tower hamelts big 1 easy uck

Wth is a "benalis"?
Don't be jelly that your Muslim ukhtis want me. :console:

If you think one girl that looked at you represents all Muslim girls then how about I, a Muslim ukhti tell you that TSR can’t help you feel better about yourself when you’re that pathetic :smile: Psycho.
just not with smelly pakis like you tho

You mad you can’t get some action? :console:

Latest

Trending

Trending