How to make Flashcards?

Watch
AHB54321
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, for flashcards do you just condense information/key points and just put it on the flashcards or do you write a question and the answer on the back? My problem with that is that I’m doing Chemistry; Biology and History and it seems like very hard to turn a lot of content into questions and answers?

roses.wys
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It really depends on what works for you, there’s loads of ways:

- “The rule of 3” where you can put 3 key points for each topic

- A question and answer, question at the front and the key points which get each mark for it (preferrably from practice papers)

- maybe some keywords and their meanings and what topic it’s related to

- or even a diagram and key points on the other side especially for science.
roses.wys
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For me, I have notes in a seperate notebook, then I condense them down even more, and then make question & answer flashcards for each topic, probably like 10 of them. I have keywords to highlight in a glossary at the back of the notebook
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (627)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.51%

Watched Threads