The Student Room Group

My thing for redheads.

I have a thing for redheads, they are so lush and pale, like ice cream with sprinkles on. So what stories do you guy have about redheads. Post in this thread. Also any redheads comment saying what is like being a redhead and how lush and pale you are. Thank you.
Redheads can't do logic
Moron, come off anon
Original post by RandomNortherner
Moron, come off anon

The pair of you are generalising hugely
spending a lot of time thinking about black people in your spare time arent you? they seem to live rent free in your mind, seeing as the op or first replies didnt allude to anything near to do with black people. get a life.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
spending a lot of time thinking about black people in your spare time arent you? they seem to live rent free in your mind, seeing as the op or first replies didnt allude to anything near to do with black people. get a life.

Redheads do get pestered by people of African descent a lot. They like the snow bunnies.
Original post by Bigboblicks
Redheads do get pestered by people of African descent a lot. They like the snow bunnies.

still doesnt answer why you thought to drag black people into a convo where they have 0 reason being in. keep fantasizing and blowing loads into your *** ridden laptop about redheads, no problem, just dont bring up black people for no reason in your posts about redheads. (ps, i dont know how long you insecure guys will keep trying to convince yourselves that redheads, or white girls in general, are 'being pestered' by black guys, when it goes both ways; white girls are the first to tell you they like black guys. telling yourself that white girls are unwillingly being courted by black guys might help sleep your fraglie mind at night, but in the real world this doesn't occur, white girls pester black guys due to their sexual prowess just as much or even more than the other way around)
Original post by Anonymous
still doesnt answer why you thought to drag black people into a convo where they have 0 reason being in. keep fantasizing and blowing loads into your *** ridden laptop about redheads, no problem, just dont bring up black people for no reason in your posts about redheads. (ps, i dont know how long you insecure guys will keep trying to convince yourselves that redheads, or white girls in general, are 'being pestered' by black guys, when it goes both ways; white girls are the first to tell you they like black guys. telling yourself that white girls are unwillingly being courted by black guys might help sleep your fraglie mind at night, but in the real world this doesn't occur, white girls pester black guys due to their sexual prowess just as much or even more than the other way around)

rep x1000

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending