Is starting a relationship in year 13 a good idea? Watch

Gogglenub
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I like this person alot but im not sure if its a good idea in yr 13 as we both flopped our mocks. If we do date how should it be balanced? Advice?Tips?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Focus on your education, not relationships. The relationship will more than likely not last, screwing up your A Levels will affect the rest of yout life.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Gogglenub)
I like this person alot but im not sure if its a good idea in yr 13 as we both flopped our mocks. If we do date how should it be balanced? Advice?Tips?
I personally wouldn't bother lol. I mean you could, but don't put any focus on it at all. I'd focus on my school work and if s/he fits in around that then cool
Adz2042
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You could, but Yr 13 is the final year of A-Levels, and these matter for your further education / career choices in life.
Focus on the studies, and the relationship will follow at uni / afterwards.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
have a relationship after your exam. whats worse, waiting a year to go out with someone, or failing your alevels and then wondering what the hell youre supposed to do with your life. yr 13 isn't a joke
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.56%
No (109)
32.44%

Watched Threads