The Student Room Group

Not a feminist .

Scroll to see replies

Look OP your opinion is your opinion.So I'll tell you mine very quickly because I don't like writing paragraphs.Yeah I understand that men get treated **** but so do women.At the end of the day it's equality for all of the human race.Now what I'm confused it about you saying how we are not equal.Both different?Yes.But not equal?Care to explain?
sure, women and men don't have equal rights in some countries up to this day, however i personally, would not like to be treated something less than what i am. genders shouldn't determine how high or low you get to be treated, and every one of us have a human right to talk their thoughts out loud, and to be heard, and treated right. i hope this helps.
Original post by Mimi080
sure, women and men don't have equal rights in some countries up to this day, however i personally, would not like to be treated something less than what i am. genders shouldn't determine how high or low you get to be treated, and every one of us have a human right to talk their thoughts out loud, and to be heard, and treated right. i hope this helps.

THis is really confusing, what side are u on?
Original post by Justanotheranon6
THis is really confusing, what side are u on?

They are not taking a side. They are stating that a person is an individual and should not be judged by what gender they are.
You can't put a label on everything.
Original post by adam277
They are not taking a side. They are stating that a person is an individual and should not be judged by what gender they are.

exactly. just because somebody's different than you doesn't mean you have to treat them any less
Original post by Amx.02
I am 17 . I am not a feminist . I don’t need feminism . Men and woman are not equal. I accept these differences. Why is that people cannot respect my belief. Not supporting something doesn’t automatically make me hate those who do. I know so many girls who don’t support this at college and end up being quite afraid of all the fiery , wild feminist. Why can we not just stop hating and judging people who don’t really want to agree with the majority ?
Majority never holds the authority. What is right . Has it. Speak up!

It's okay I'm Muslim and it's a actually a sin to be a feminist Becontree's religion already gave me my rights as a woman . Everyone should respect everyone 🙏
Original post by Shisha s
It's okay I'm Muslim and it's a actually a sin to be a feminist Becontree's religion already gave me my rights as a woman . Everyone should respect everyone 🙏

mutual respect is most important, yes
Original post by adam277

I just couldn’t understand what u were arguing or saying, ur last post was confusing and very strangely written
Original post by Mimi080
exactly. just because somebody's different than you doesn't mean you have to treat them any less

That’s the whole point of feminism lol 😂

Hey, no judgement, just wondering why u think feminism is a sin?
Original post by Justanotheranon6
Hey, no judgement, just wondering why u think feminism is a sin?

BecaUse God gave me my rights feminism says the government,religion,society didn't give me my rights so now I'm looking for ways to get in in my own and more power to them but that's kinda shirk imo God is all merciful.
BecaUse God gave me my rights feminism says the government,religion,society didn't give me my rights so now I'm looking for ways to get in in my own and more power to them but that's kinda shirk imo God is all merciful.

You do know that is still feminism in a way so yes, you have feminist values.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending