The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chandan2828
Hello, I’m Chandan and just applied to biomedical science. I have just sent off my application form for accommodation for hub , for my first choice, and my last choice down as westpark flats. Does anyone know anything about this accommodation as I’m worried that I won’t be put with first year dundee university students.

Might be a bit late in answering this but I study Biomedical Science at Abertay. I got into Dundee too but decided I wanted to go for an accredited degree.

I had a friend who studies at Dundee and he was in the Hub. He was placed with all Boys all 1st Years the same as him and also 1 boy was from the same course as him. The hub is private so it can be Abertay, Dundee and College students but it's mostly Dundee University I believe.
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by Emma2020
What is the student intake for biomedical science for year 2020 intake.

Sorry again if this reply is too late. I aplied last yeat but I go to Abertay as I wanted an accredited Degree. I remember emailing Steven Land and I am sure he said 500 approx i think.
hi i'm holly!! i firmed dundee for english and history. love the vibe of dundee and i already live near there so i'll be commuting! excited to meet you all there :smile:
Reply 203
Belmont and those near the Dalhousie building are normally the first to go. The Hub is a mixture, perhaps not as nice as Uni owned accommodation. Westpark is out of the way Unless you are doing Medicine, in which case it’s half way between Ninewells and the Uni.

If applying for accommodation now, you are likely to get the Hub. I think C and D Blocks are specifically for Freshers with a mixture thereafter. Expect to get same sex clusters in your first year.
Reply 204
Original post by Tajag
Peterson Hall normally isn’t for Freshers.

Hi, Could you please specify why Peterson Hall normally isnt for Freshers? Many thanks
Hey is anyone doing law? At dundee?
Is anyone travelling to Dundee from England
Yo I’m Chandan and about to start international relations and politics this October. Having to self-isolate at Parker House rn for 2 weeks which is **** 😬Feel free to hmu on my instagram as looking to meet new people starting this year ofc ->Insta: Chandan__singh2000

Latest