Jihadi Jack stripped of British citizenship. Watch

Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Someone needs to sit white boy down somewhere lol muslims are just going to blame his antics on meddling westerners one day. Now that he's not British anymore, he will definitely join Isis lol
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
British prisons are Jihadis factories.
Moderate Muslims go in, Jihadis come out.
The further we keep him from a British prison the better as he will only poison the well.
There was an episode of the Radio 4 series "Beyond Belief" called "How Islamic is ISIS". One of the panel was an imam who worked in the prison system helping to de-radicalise inmates. He told the story of one of his colleagues, a fellow imam, who came out of a session with a notorious Islamist firebrand prisoner, saying "He's got a point". The moderates have problems refuting the extremists because the extremists don't have to come up with long explanations for why Allah and Muhammad didn't mean what they said. Radicalisation is easier than de-radicalisation if you assume the absolute timeless inerrancy of the Quran.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by QE2)
Clearly a racist act, yes?
He has shown that he does not care about British nationals.

(Original post by QE2)
Serious question... are you high?
Nah, I don't think so.

(Original post by QE2)
British Patriotism died. Didn't you hear him?
Yeah, he explained it.
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The group he fought with murdered, raped and tortured countles men, women and children right across the country.
God knows the barbarous acts he will have committed yet we have no way of proving and charging him with them.
This is the best outcome by far.
Shisha s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Just my opinion)
British prisons are Jihadis factories.
Moderate Muslims go in, Jihadis come out.
The further we keep him from a British prison the better as he will only poison the well.
Theres a video of him in prison begging for drugs one swollen eye and playing "let's crack jihadis jacks " ribs game on YouTube
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good he can **** off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads