feel really ill- lack of sleep and stress Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Have been really ill recently. Last night I went to sleep at about 2, woke up at 4 and then had an hour in the morning. I literally feel so ill. I feel dizzy, depressed and out of control what should i do
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Go to the doctor and tell them how you feel, they may ask for a blood check up and it could be a lack of vitamins and you could be low in iron, but you aint going to know if you don't go to the doctor
GeolPhysics
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I woke up in the middle of the night like you did a lot last year, in hindsight, I shouldn't have gone to university at the start of this year. Should have went to the doctors.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GeolPhysics)
I woke up in the middle of the night like you did a lot last year, in hindsight, I shouldn't have gone to university at the start of this year. Should have went to the doctors.
lol i'm meant to be starting uni too, this is where the stress is coming from. I have already taken a year out though, and don't really want to be an extra year behind.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Go to your GP.
GeolPhysics
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
lol i'm meant to be starting uni too, this is where the stress is coming from. I have already taken a year out though, and don't really want to be an extra year behind.
I've just finished 3rd year university and I'm taking a year out before 4th year. Got enough credits so got my BSc, just waiting to do the (Hons) part. I had to repeat 3rd year 2nd semester because I couldn't get to the exams part and now the same thing has happened this year. I'm gonna do the rest of the exams next year. I find that getting a balanced life is more important, I used to study and listen to music and not hang out with any friends but I'm learning to have a social life and do exercise now.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have been really ill recently. Last night I went to sleep at about 2, woke up at 4 and then had an hour in the morning. I literally feel so ill. I feel dizzy, depressed and out of control what should i do
Right, so you've had one sleepless night and you are asking what to do about it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (169)
24.53%
Pop (170)
24.67%
Jazz (27)