The Student Room Group

Do Colleges allow coloured hair?

I am switching from 6th form to college and with my 6th form they only allowed natural hair colours but with the college I plan on going to, I can't find any rule online and on their dress code it only states that you can't wear certain items of logo'd sport clothing. At the moment my hair is blue since it is summer and I really don't want to dye it back. Do you think they will allow it? Or even allow me to just cover it with a hat?
Original post by Brendan0686
I am switching from 6th form to college and with my 6th form they only allowed natural hair colours but with the college I plan on going to, I can't find any rule online and on their dress code it only states that you can't wear certain items of logo'd sport clothing. At the moment my hair is blue since it is summer and I really don't want to dye it back. Do you think they will allow it? Or even allow me to just cover it with a hat?

the great thing about colleges is, unlike school sixth forms they actually treat you like an adult and let you make your own decisions :smile: so anything appropriate is up to you

as long as it's not one of the private ones etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending