The Student Room Group

A Level Results

Hi, I recently received my A Level results but did not receive a breakdown of the papers and individual marks and I'm intrigued as to how I did in each paper. I did AQA English Language and Sociology. Does anyone know how I could go about finding out? Just simply interested.
Reply 1
your exams officer at your school/college will have the breakdown. Email them and ask they should give it to you
Reply 2
Original post by n.345
your exams officer at your school/college will have the breakdown. Email them and ask they should give it to you

Thank you for the advice! :smile: I have just emailed them, hopefully they will send me them. I'm just intrigued and thought I'd be given a breakdown with my actual results.
Reply 3
Original post by CE01
Thank you for the advice! :smile: I have just emailed them, hopefully they will send me them. I'm just intrigued and thought I'd be given a breakdown with my actual results.

yeah I thought this too but seems they've stopped giving the breakdowns on the results paper which is annoying. No worries, hope you got the results you wanted :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by n.345
yeah I thought this too but seems they've stopped giving the breakdowns on the results paper which is annoying. No worries, hope you got the results you wanted :smile:

I agree! I've been interested ever since I found out my results but wasn't sure whether to just leave it and not find out as I don't need to but I'm just curious! Thank you so much. I'm guessing you've recently found out yours too? - Hope you also got the grades you wanted if so :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by CE01
I agree! I've been interested ever since I found out my results but wasn't sure whether to just leave it and not find out as I don't need to but I'm just curious! Thank you so much. I'm guessing you've recently found out yours too? - Hope you also got the grades you wanted if so :smile:

I was curious too so I just asked, there's no reason not to. Yup I have - missed out on my firm though, waiting for a remark which I'm praying goes up a grade
Reply 6
I’m praying for your sake!! Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest