The Student Room Group

Dentistry

I would like to know if anyone has any advice on dental nursing interviews? Please any advice or any questions they may ask. Its for a dental nursing apprenticeship.
Reply 1
In my experience they didn't really ask me many questions, it was mainly to see how your personality is! I started a dental nursing apprenticeship in May and I'm really enjoying it :smile: Just make sure that you interact with the interviewer and really engage in the conversation to make it look like you're interested! They know that you won't have much dental knowledge so ensuring that you're keen to learn is important, good luck!!:smile:
Reply 2
Thankyouuu so muchhh :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by smelliex
In my experience they didn't really ask me many questions, it was mainly to see how your personality is! I started a dental nursing apprenticeship in May and I'm really enjoying it :smile: Just make sure that you interact with the interviewer and really engage in the conversation to make it look like you're interested! They know that you won't have much dental knowledge so ensuring that you're keen to learn is important, good luck!!:smile:

Thankyouuu so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest