Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heya, was just wondering what accommodation people would recommend at Liverpool hope? I can’t seem to decide which hall or residence to choose? I know a few people have mentioned the creative campus. Thanks for any feedback
Student Roost Liverpool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, have you had a look at Student Roost? We have a number of properties across the City with rooms still available for 2019/20, including Capital Gate which is just across the road from the Liverpool Hope Creative Campus

What type of accommodation have you looked at?
Emily_Wilson_15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m staying in creative campus next month. Seemed the best deal
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Heya, was just wondering what accommodation people would recommend at Liverpool hope? I can’t seem to decide which hall or residence to choose? I know a few people have mentioned the creative campus. Thanks for any feedback
Hey, :cyber:

What subject are you studying?

A lot of our students will prefer to stay at the accommodation on the campus where they are studying. If you are doing a combination subject that splits your time between the two then it will come to factors like what area of Liverpool you would rather live in.

Our Creative Campus is a popular choice due to it being within easy walking distance to both the main train station Lime Street and the city centre and Liverpool One.

Our Hope Park Campus is a good choice because it is situated in a green suburb area of the city close to some of the best parks the city has to offer. For example Calderstones Park is a 5-10 minute walk away. It is also close to Liverpool John Lennon Airport and the motorway making it very accessible. It is also close to student friendly areas for both food and drink including Lark Lane, Allerton Road and Smithdown.

If you would like to see the accommodation options available both en-suite and shared then you can arrange a campus/accommodation tour with ourselves

Tom :shakehand:
EuropaLiverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi There,

Have you considered Europa student accommodation?. https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/europa/
We have 592 rooms on site and this is a mixture of Liverpool Hope, LJMU and Uni of Liverpool.
We will help you to choose the perfect flat with regards to your future flatmates e.g. single sex or mixed sex, year of study, similar courses, higher or lower ground flat etc.
All of our flats are en suite rooms and have small double beds.
Please let me know if you have any questions - [email protected] 0151 260 5672
Shinku
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m moving into the creative campus aswell this sep hmu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (173)
14.62%
I'm not sure (54)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (345)
29.16%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.96%
I'm not a current university student (576)
48.69%

Watched Threads