Home bargains job application process

Watch
araz98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, I have recently applied to 3 positions available for a part time store assistant at Home Bargains when I'm at university. I was just wondering the process like, from CV submission and then what are the steps after that? I'm currently on "Book an Interview" and I wanted to know if anyone could help me further understand the requirements for the job process and what generally happens during an interview? It will be my first job and I'm nervous!

Thank you
aoif03
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am in a similar position, I also applied to 3 nearby Home Bargains stores. One of the applications changed from ‘In Progress’ to ‘Book an Interview’ so I was able to book an interview and I had it yesterday, this was my first interview and it wasn’t as scary as I thought it might be. The manager took my application form and then interviewed me, she seemed pleasant and told me there were more interviews yesterday and on Wednesday also so if I am successful I will hear back on Thursday about an Induction.
alouisecarroll
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by aoif03)
Hi, I am in a similar position, I also applied to 3 nearby Home Bargains stores. One of the applications changed from ‘In Progress’ to ‘Book an Interview’ so I was able to book an interview and I had it yesterday, this was my first interview and it wasn’t as scary as I thought it might be. The manager took my application form and then interviewed me, she seemed pleasant and told me there were more interviews yesterday and on Wednesday also so if I am successful I will hear back on Thursday about an Induction.
i know this is an old thread but how did you book the interview i cant find how to do it on the dashboard area or do you have to wait for an email or call thanks?
Lidiavank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi did u find out how to book the interview?
route255
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you reckon its best to leave your degree out for Home Bargains? I applied but was unsuccesful. I was thinking that was the reason why.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.85%
I'm not sure (32)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.34%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (328)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed