University of Hertfordshire LLB summer reading list 2019 Watch

al002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
Wondering if anyone knows of a reading list for Law at University of Hertfordshire for sept 2019?
Haven’t seen one and worrying there may be one?!
LovelyL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by al002)
Hi,
Wondering if anyone knows of a reading list for Law at University of Hertfordshire for sept 2019?
Hi, I’m doing a similar course to yours so I may be in your class but Herts should have sent you an email to do with joining instructions. There’s a link to it so when you log in through your university log in you can access information about the first week.
I went under “important information” and then the welcome letter and they have left two links to what you should study. Hope this helps x
al002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much, you’re a possible lifesaver!
al002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LovelyL)
Hi, I’m doing a similar course to yours so I may be in your class but Herts should have sent you an email to do with joining instructions. There’s a link to it so when you log in through your university log in you can access information about the first week.
I went under “important information” and then the welcome letter and they have left two links to what you should study. Hope this helps x
Thank you so much, you’re a possible lifesaver!
LovelyL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Aha no problem x
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by al002)
Hi,
(Original post by LovelyL)
Hi al002

Hope you found what you were looking for as LovelyL kindly helped out Are you both excited to start your course at Herts? What are you looking forward to the most? Don't forget to meet some fellow Freshers' here ! Hope you have a fantastic time, let me know if you need any further help!

- Chirasree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

What's your favourite genre?