AlexBradford28
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Ok so last week when I was drunk I followed this girl on Instagram and we haven't met for some years, but I came across her profile and clicked follow. The next day when I woke up, I suddenly remembered doing it and quickly unfollowed her before she noticed. However, she must of got a notification or something because now she is following me, but I'm not following her. I'm over thinking this, but the point still stands. She has already liked a couple of my photos, but I've always been a bit of a coward when it comes to this sort of thing. The last time we met I wasn't exactly very nice to her, but I've always regretted it, she was always nice to me and always gave me more chances, until one day when she left and I never saw her again. I keep trying to tell myself that she doesn't remember me to reconcile myself and that she doesn't realize who's photos she is liking.

If I follow her again, it might make things awkward, as she'll already think that I'm following her. I just don't know what to do, but I am definitely overthinking this.
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AlexBradford28)
Ok so last week when I was drunk I followed this girl on Instagram and we haven't met for some years, but I came across her profile and clicked follow. The next day when I woke up, I suddenly remembered doing it and quickly unfollowed her before she noticed. However, she must of got a notification or something because now she is following me, but I'm not following her. I'm over thinking this, but the point still stands. She has already liked a couple of my photos, but I've always been a bit of a coward when it comes to this sort of thing. The last time we met I wasn't exactly very nice to her, but I've always regretted it, she was always nice to me and always gave me more chances, until one day when she left and I never saw her again. I keep trying to tell myself that she doesn't remember me to reconcile myself and that she doesn't realize who's photos she is liking.

If I follow her again, it might make things awkward, as she'll already think that I'm following her. I just don't know what to do, but I am definitely overthinking this.
I guess the initial thing here is to ask what you want the outcome to be here - do you want to be following her? Talking to her? Or are you just wanting to make sure that things aren't awkward, for instance?
AlexBradford28
Rep:
?
(Original post by shadowdweller)
I guess the initial thing here is to ask what you want the outcome to be here - do you want to be following her? Talking to her? Or are you just wanting to make sure that things aren't awkward, for instance?
I just don't want things to be awkward, this is the main reason why I stopped drinking.
shadowdweller
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I just don't want things to be awkward, this is the main reason why I stopped drinking.
If that's your primary goal here, then honestly I don't think you need to do anything? She chose to follow you, and whilst she might be a little confused to see you're no longer following her, I can't see it becoming awkward unless she pressed on that - in which case you could just explain what you did here?
AlexBradford28
Rep:
?
If that's your primary goal here, then honestly I don't think you need to do anything? She chose to follow you, and whilst she might be a little confused to see you're no longer following her, I can't see it becoming awkward unless she pressed on that - in which case you could just explain what you did here?
See this is why it would make it more awkward, I wish she never followed me that way it wouldn't be so bloody awkward.
shadowdweller
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
See this is why it would make it more awkward, I wish she never followed me that way it wouldn't be so bloody awkward.
If it's any reassurance, personally I never check who is following me, so I certainly wouldn't notice if someone unfollowed
AlexBradford28
Rep:
?
If it's any reassurance, personally I never check who is following me, so I certainly wouldn't notice if someone unfollowed
She's probably the same, but like I said I'm overthinking this, but thanks for your reassurance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (117)
24.43%
Pop (110)