The Student Room Group

ATTACK ON TITAN - worth it? Manga/Anime?

I've been on the fence on whether or not to watch AOT. I have watched S1 long ago but I never went any further. Ever since S3 was published, everyone was hyped.
Is the manga better or is the anime just as well-made?
English dub or english sub?
Overall, is it good?
worth it sooo worth it, the storytelling is second to none i could only say one piece plot is better. The animation for AOT is the oneeee!! I think the manga is confusing but i would also recommend that and i think sub is better than dub but this is also one of those animes where the dub sounds so good
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by YAHYA__ios
worth it sooo worth it, the storytelling is second to none i could only say one piece plot is better. The animation for AOT is the oneeee!! I think the manga is confusing but i would also recommend that and i think sub is better than dub but this is also one of those animes where the dub sounds so good

Thank you so so much for your reply :smile:
I'm watching it right now and there are so many killings, do you think a prolonged amount of time watching this makes you feel badly?
I think season 1 is the best - havent fully watched the other two but read the manga,
worth it!

anime or manga both are good but manga is coming to end soon and anime is paused currently soooo ye

Quick Reply

Latest