The Student Room Group

Mature student financial help

Hello,

I will be classed as a mature student, having gained my Access to HE for Nursing. I also have worked in the NHS for 11 years- i am looking at going for clearance- 5 years after my Access course- what are my financial help options please as i am struggling to find definitive advice on whether it is viable.
Original post by Cherry1pie87
Hello,

I will be classed as a mature student, having gained my Access to HE for Nursing. I also have worked in the NHS for 11 years- i am looking at going for clearance- 5 years after my Access course- what are my financial help options please as i am struggling to find definitive advice on whether it is viable.

Have you previously received funding from Student Finance England? Do you already have a degree? Will you be studying full or part time on the new degree course?

These things might change how much, if any, funding you are entitled to from SFE. I suspect you will be eligible for funding, but it's hard for anyone to advise without more information.
Original post by Cherry1pie87
Hello,

Hi there,

Can you please confirm the details of the course you are looking to study?

Have you previously received funding from Student Finance England? Did you gain a qualification? If yes what level was this qualification?

Thanks, Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending